Why won't my login information work?
If you are using your Grand Central login information that was created before Tuesday, October 10, you will need to re-register. Re-registration was needed for the new site implementation to keep all account information secure and your privacy protected during this transition. You will need your last name as listed on your deed and owner number to register.
How do I create an account?
In order to access your ownership information on Grand Central, you need to first create your account.
- Go to www.bgvgrandcentral.com and click the red “Register Now” button.
- Next you will enter your last name and owner number. After entering these, check the "I'm not a robot" box and then click "Locate".
- Verify that the owner information provided is correct and click "This is correct". If the email address is not correct please contact the Owner Relations department at 877-453-4440 or by clicking the "Live Chat" icon in the top right corner.
- You will need to enter a username and password. Once complete, click “Register” and your account will be created.
How do I sign in to my account?
- Enter the username you used to create your account. If you don’t remember the username you used, click “I forgot my username?” and enter the email address and owner number associated with your account and you will be emailed your username.
- Enter your password. If you don’t remember your password, click “I forgot my password?” and enter your username and you will be emailed a link to reset your password.
- Click “Log In”.
How does a co-owner register?
A co-owner needs to be invited by an owner or they can contact the Owner Support department to register their account. To invite an co-owner:
- Hover your mouse over "Ownership" in the main menu.
- Select "Account" from the menu drop-down.
- Select the "Additional Users" tab.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number for the co-owner you wish to invite.
- Click "Invite".
The co-owner will then receive an email from Breckenridge Grand Vacations with an invitation to register their account on Grand Central.
I’m having trouble signing in.
If you're having trouble logging into your account, here are a few things to try first:
- Forgot your username? Click “I forgot my username?” and enter the email address and owner number associated with your account and you will be emailed your username.
- Forgot your password? Click “I forgot my password?” and enter your username and you will be emailed a link to reset your password.
If you are still unable to sign in after reviewing the troubleshooting tips above, contact the Owner Relations department at 877-453-4440 or by clicking "Live Chat" in the top right-hand corner.
How do I sign out?
To sign out, click “Log Out” in the top right corner.